Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012...What a Great Year!

Christina from Bunting, Books and Brainbridge is  having a super fun linky party that I just couldn't resist! 2012's Blog Best & Brightest!
  
 
One of the BEST things that happen this year was how many amazing bloggers I have meet! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful group of teachers that are so supportive and talented! They are there to help when I have a question, make suggestions, edit late at night and make me laugh when I really need a it! Thank you for being such good friends!
 
Another fabulous thing that I did this year is becoming an author at Blog Hoppin'! I absolutely adore the ladies that I blog with and can't wait to share more ideas on Blog Hoppin'!
 
 
This year was also an amazing blessing because I was able to represent my school as Teacher of the Year for Huggins Elementary and also represent my school district as the Elementary Teacher of the Year for LCISD! What an amazing honor!!
 
 
This year has also been an awesome year for my little TpT store! I made a small milestone and hope to continue to create awesome resources for amazing teachers to use with your students! Each and every one of you motivate me to challenge myself to create the best resoures I can!
 
I am updating a few files so make sure to check out any purchases that you may have made....my updated Gingerbread Man unit should be up by Christmas!
 
One of my favorite and most viewed post this year is my nonfiction notetaking freebies! It always makes me so happy to know that my freebies are useful and help your kiddos in the classroom!
 
     
 
I can not wait to see what 2013 has to bring!
I think it is going to be an amazing year!
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Christina Bainbridge said...

Thanks for linking up! Congrats on Teacher of the Year... that's amazing!

:)
Christina
*Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

Erica Bohrer said...

Awe, we are so happy to have you Lynda! And congrats on teacher of the year!!!! <3

Kelly said...

Congrats! What a great honor!

karen @ Smarticle Particles said...

Congratulations on TOY! That's awesome. Love the blog. I'm your newest follower!

karen
LittleSecond-GradeSomebodies

Lori said...

Congrats on Teacher of the Year! That is wonderful!
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

Post a Comment